My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Bento # 10

My Lazy MODE is ON today . Since the weather is so cloudy, I wish I can sleep a bit more or at least I tried to hide under my blanket until Maya pulled it away and said AHAHA found mamma here....
grrr....and that is at 5.45 am.....:(

So today bento for Indy is rice with salmon furikake in heart and stars shapes, Boiled egg in bunny shape, with soya sauce on the small bottle. A few grapes , and one of our favorite cheese plus crackers, the cheese is BRIE , this one is MADE IN SABAH, and we love it. It is a soft cheese, and it is tasty. We don't really favor those commercialy packed cheese on the supermarket shelf.

We bought this cheese in Langkah Syabas, Kinarut. I think I also saw it at GIANT City Mall.
Antoher cheese that is great from there is the Camembert .

CNY is just around the corner.....

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Unknown @ 4:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER