My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bento # 6

So I try this new kitty set. Sorry for bad photo , I took these with my mobile phone. We are in a rush every Friday Morning. Indy must be at school before 7.30 . And she will have P.E class today, so that's why I was thinking to pack something more filling like chicken and rice since she will finish at 1 pm today.
The seaweeed puncher for the Kitty face got stucked after I punched the first time and I only got eyes and 3 of the whisks , so I get to do the whisks on the left side manually by scissor :D. I stick the carrot ribbon with mayonnaise but not sure it will make it stick until recess time. As always I put the sauce container separately inside bento bag . I put too much grapes since Indy loves it and she shares it with her friends.

So inside the bento are : chicken, corn, rice, banana cakes and grapes :)

And we have a good news. Indy can go home with her class mate now. But the classmate will go for holiday next week so I think the car pool will start after CNY break. And also My dh 's working hours will change starting next month, so that will give him more free time to pick Indy.

She is very happy to go to school and excited about the E.C.A tomorrow , it will be art and craft for this week.


Have a great day
posted by Unknown @ 11:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER