My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bento # 4
Don't be surprise If I post about bento early in the morning :) , I got time early in the morning everyday after the girls went to school. So I use this time to check my emails, and do a bit of blog hopping . After this then I will see if there is something I must do for my e-store ( the courier is still close anyway ) or if I got some errands to do. So for now it is just "me" time .

I managed to go to Daiso yesterday ahaha... can't get it out of my mind. I need more silicon cups. And I also text her to asked for more tips and we ended up chat on the FB ( thanks so much). And I ended up want to buy more tools to complete my collection! :-p

Indy told me that her friends (young kids and bigger kids) at school always gather around her when she open her lunch box. She said everyone wants to see my lunch box! I don't know if it will do her good or the opposite :) but she seems to enjoy the attention. :) Even the teacher called other teachers to look at her box. "Alamak" I thought.... *malu*..... but I told her, you bring bento not because you want the attention or praise or whatever...just because you need to eat and you prefer Mamma to packed it for you. Good or bad...nice or not...cute or ugly.. just EAT IT! Dont waste the food! haha..

Anyway here is today bento.

Chocolate bread rolls, boiled Chikuya ( pre-roasted sotong roll) with beans, grapes, and mayonnaise . Since it is quiet full, I didn't put he mayo container inside box , but I just put in in the bento bag.

I also use 4 silicon cups that I just bought from Daiso. I love it, before this I only have the medium size, so I bought the smaller size ( the one that I use for the bread rolls here) and the bigger one ( the one that I use for the grapes). Also the food picks, got it from Daiso yesterday, it is fruits and veggie foodpicks, 50 pcs per pack only at RM 5...how can I resist?
posted by Unknown @ 11:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER