My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bento # 8

Tuesday bento

Again simple haha... I try to avoid fried stuffs, so here are
cucumber sticks with peanut butter dip on the HK container, I also put a few cut tomatoes on the side, Cheese sandwiches cut into Mickey and Minnie mouse ( I got the cutters and never use it until today), fuji apples wedges, and shortbread cookies in stars shapes.

I like this Pikachu monster double deckers lunch box. I think it is super cute !

Anyway I dont think I will be able to do alot of cute bento like other blogs haha , not easy !
Salute those moms! really....

My bento look so "plain" hahha
posted by Unknown @ 11:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER