My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Bento # 9


Burger time

Indy loves burger, she is a meat lover . So today I grilled beef burger pate and put slice of cheese, put mayonnaise, ketchup, and bread of course. I put the cucumbers and tomatoes on the side.
To make it a bit cute, I cut the bread with the bunny cutter and put eyes and nose from cheese as well.

As for the "sweet" treat , I put a few savoiardi biscuits on the side. This is the biscuit that we use to make Tiramisu. I got a few left over , and my girls love to eat it just like that. I has a sweet taste but not to sweet and a light texture.


No fruits today, as I think the burger it self will be very filling for Indy.

I will start to stock up my fridge for CNY. And I might be cooking for CNY dinner . Aiks...no idea what to cook....
posted by Unknown @ 4:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER