My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bento # 3

So I made bento again today. I woke up late but luckily still can managed to made one.
Simple as usual. Today I packed extra fruits for Indy, She loves Jambu. So here it's today bento

Jambu air, Mini Mandarin as CNY is near we can find it everywhere now. And then boiled egg, long time she never eat boiled egg, I packed the soya sauce in the soya container and then peanut butter sandwiches.

I got the bento box and soya container from Daiso ( I think) Also the silicon cups. The baran/food divider I got it from NST, and the toothpick I got it from my sis.
posted by Unknown @ 11:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 11, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Anonymous ariel said…

    you are awesome taking time to make all these for your child...I would look forward to my meals at her age for sure. You are a great mom.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER