My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bento # 5


I was planning to use my brand new Hello Kitty set that I just received from CP

But I don't have any left over rice, so I changed my plan and make cheese sandwiches with the cookies stamp set/cutter that I never use before :D . I got plenty of other gadget and tools and bento boxes and picks, and cups that I never use but yet I m still eye-ing for more . Sigh...


Can't really see the breads here. I put in inside a silicon cup, I also put heart shapes chicken nuggets, french beans with flower carrots ( using the same cutter for the bread) and some grapes.

And these are the cutters that I use for the breads and carrot ( flowers) , I got it from NST
I just got about 15 mins to prepare bento for Indy every morning, in between I still must entertain my lil girl, who loves to open my bento tools drawers and then took something from there. Here , she took the mini silicon cups, she said it is nice, it is soft, Maya like ...maya like!
She doesn't want to bring lunch box now and she said cie cie kasiaaan....( poor cie cie) at school no food for cie cie...Maya school have food. :D



Take Care you all.....
posted by Unknown @ 11:42 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER