My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
BENTO # 2

Just to share the other simple bento for today. I got this Barbie box from Christine .
The contents for today are :
Cut granny smith apples, corn kernels, crab sticks, and rice with salmon furikake in bear shape ( can't really see in the photo) I didn't put any eyes or nose on it, :) . And I put mayonnaise on the Hello Kitty sauce container.

Indy only got 20 minutes during recess. I don't know if she can finish all of this in 20 minutes :).
She told me she prefers I pack the bento, so she doesn't have to queue to buy food in the canteen.


Anyway.. it was raining the hard here yesterday. Many areas in KK are flooded. Luckily this morning it was dry in our neighborhood. How is it in your place?

Have a safe and nice week ahead!
posted by Unknown @ 11:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER