My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Indy first bento for her primary school day
Friday is the busy day for Indy, she got P.E at 7.30 then got a small break, she must change clothes and shoes and have a quick breakfast.
The school will end at 1 pm instead of 12.15 like any other days.
She will have recess for 20 mins at 10 a.m while the bigger kids will have recess on 10.20. Which I think is good thing to do. Otherwise it will be too crowded and the big kids can "squeeze" out the young kids. :)

So I thought today she should eat more proper during her recess , since the school will end at 1.

So here what I made for her. Super simple bento hahah...She wants fried egg, cheese sausage and I put a couple of grapes.

I did this is a few mins only as you can tell from the way the sausage been cut hehee..
need to cut more nice next time


This is her in the school canteen, which is very clean and tidy and the ladies behind the counter are very kind and helpful to the new and young students. And there are a few teachers and supervisors there as well to make sure that the new students get the food , and pay the right amount :)

Indy on the second day of school , did manage to bought her own food but instead of sausage and fried egg, she only got sausage as the lady didn't hear her that she also wanted the egg :).
On the second day, she forgot to bring down her wallet, so the teacher ended up paying for her food :)

So today, to save her time on queuing and paying, to bring her own bento is a good idea.
I should pack her bento everyday. Anyway I got plenty of the tools and boxes already ! :-D

now I m going to spy on other bento's mom blogs to search for some idea , what should I pack and prepare.

TA DA for now....
posted by Unknown @ 11:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER