My Cooking Passion
 
This is a blog about my cooking and bento stuffs that I make for my kids.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bento #7
I woke up and then checked my emails on my mobile phone, the one from my fathers caught my eyes with the subject : breaking news, the largest fuel depot in Jakarta exploded last night at 9 pm. OMG, I hope all are ok, but for sure it will cause a chaos today in Jakarta as there will be a lot of speculation about the price hike. The flames of the explosion reached 100m high and can be seen as far as 10 km away. News


So after that , I need to dragged my self to prepare bento for Indy. Easy one hahaa.. Wieners, mixed veggie and Fuji apples cut in pooh shapes :) I totally forget about this Keropi lunch box I got a few months back, I dig into my cupboard and I found 3 other bento boxes that I never use !
I love this box..it is super cute!

Speaking of which, I should look and sort out my bento tools, I am sure I got plenty of other stuffs that I never use yet ...
posted by Unknown @ 11:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER